Daniel Kravetz is a freelance writer based in Washington, DC. He also writes grant proposals and communications pieces for nonprofits. More information is at http://www.danielkravetzwriting.com.
ARTICLES IN SHELTERFORCE since jan 08
- Who Will Benefit from Port Covington?
Advocates, city leaders, and Under Armour’s real estate arm negotiate a $660 million tax deal and a vision for economic development in Baltimore.
POSTS ON ROOFLINES
- 27 Oct 16 · On Optimism and Space: The Reclaiming Vacant Properties Conference
- 10 Nov 15 · Conflict and Placemaking: Tactical Urbanism on Nicollet Mall
- 8 Sep 15 · Conflict and Placemaking in Humboldt Park: La Crucifixion
- 14 Aug 15 · Conflict and Placemaking in Humboldt Park: Paseo Boricua
- 14 Jul 15 · Can D.C.’s Bridge Park Work for Everyone?
- 9 Jun 15 · What An Affordable Housing Victory Looks Like in DC
- 14 Apr 15 · Engaging Banks—And Fighting Them at the Same Time