The Human Right to Housing
Housing and homelessness are human rights issues—and that can be an organizing strength.
By Maria Foscarinis Posted on December 14, 2011
- “The Federal Move to Protect Tenants,” by Dean Preston, Shelterforce, Winter 2009
- Human Rights in the U.S.: Opinion Research with Advocates, Journalists, and the General Public
- “Simply Unacceptable”: Homelessness & the Human Right to Housing in the U.S., National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty (2011)
- “Opening the Door to the Human Right to Housing: the Universal Periodic Review and Strategic Federal Advocacy for a Rights-Based Approach to Housing,” Eric Tars & Déodonné Bhattarai, Clearinghouse Review on Poverty Law & Policy, (Fall 2011)
- Other human rights publications